NIFDA Mission Statement
The National Independent Flag Dealers Association is a non-profit trade association that serves members in the US and Canada. NIFDA is committed to the manufacture and sale of American flags made in the United States and supports its members within the flag and flagpole industry through annual conferences, the exchange of ideas, networking forums, and community outreach through education.
NIFDA Code of Ethics
- All members of NIFDA will maintain high standards of ethical practice in the conduct of their business.
- Recognizing that the United States flag is the symbol of United States sovereignty, members will strictly adhere to a policy of selling American flags that are "Made in the USA" when being sold within the United States.
- When manufacturing flags, members will use only high quality domestic fabrics and threads, when available, and will maintain high standards of quality in the production process.
- As leaders in our industry, members will strive to set an example for others through positive community involvement.
- Members will also treat customers, employees, business associates and other members with the utmost respect and consideration.